Tuesday, September 25, 2012

STRAWBERRY YOGURT ICE CREAM

I still have 1box Cameron strawberry left in my fridge and since my butter strawberry fail then I try to look out for other type recipe to make use of the strawberry and I have come across the idea of making ice cream and there I go and blog-walking people blog to look for the recipe. Thanks god I found it at the one of the blogger blog I use to hang out.
The ice cream outcome taste deliciously but for my taste it is abit too sweet (you can amend the castor sugar amount according to your own taste). I have bring it for my malay colleague to test & they say taste delicious and it it not too sweet.

Ingredient:
400 gm Fresh Strawberry (I use 370 gm Fresh Strawberry with 30 gm Water)
135 gm Castor Sugar
135 gm Strawberry Flavoured Yogurt
270 gm Non-Dairy Whipping Cream
1 tsp Strawberry Emulco

Method:
  • Wash and blend fresh strawberry with castor sugar until become puree.
  • Add in strawberry flavoured yogurt and mix well.
  • In another bowl, whisk non-dairy whipping cream until stiff peak and fold it into strawberry puree slowly.
  • Add in the strawberry emulco and mix well.
  • Pour the mixture to plastic container and place it in freezer for overnight or until it is firm.

Remark: Credit to TinTin for sharing this recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment