Saturday, September 1, 2012

I AM BACK IN ACTION!

After being missing in action for quite some year in updating my blog..... I am back now with  a new blog layout look. Below is more or less some update about my Lovely Family :)....
I am just a women who prefer a simple life and is a wife to a very supportive man name Thiam who love me with all his heart. I am proud to be married to this man and be the one to passby the beautiful life journey with him.
Our marriage have been blessed with a Lil' Princess Chloe who is our precious gems. She is a lovely kid yet cheeky. Since she is born, I have understand what does a motherhood mean to a women and as I can say, raising up kids is not easy as we need to nurture them so they can be useful people in the future. But I am happy to be one of them to gone through this experience :).
I am proud of myself cause manage to Cloth Diapering my lil girl and there is a moment ago I have been caught by the sewing bug in sewing my own homemade cloth diaper and etc. Other than that, I also love doing DIY craft thing like sewing hair elastic, hairbow and many more. Lately I am into cooking and baking crazyness which the bug have bitten me terriblely.
I will try my best from time to time to updating my blog with my latest news :)
Sincerely,
Maybel

No comments:

Post a Comment